Mumbai is famous across India for its outstanding street food but discovering good eateries in a big city is not always easy. Not to worry, that’s where we come in! We’ll help you experience all the flavours the city has to offer by guiding you through Mumbai’s two best street food areas.
What is included in the tour
• Join in Tour
• English Speaking Local Guide
• Bottled Drinking Water
• Food and Beverages during the Tour
What is NOT included in the tour
• Alcohol or personal expenses.
• Anything which is not mentioned in the Inclusion part.
• Tips & Gratuities (Optional)
• See Mumbai come alive at night on this street food tour
• Mingle with locals as you visit several popular food stalls
• Sample local favorites such as South Indian dosa, savory dumplings and sweet pastries
• Learn about Mumbai’s nightlife and food culture from your local guide…
You’ll start at Mumbai’s most famous beach, Chowpatty, where You’ll try an array of Mumbai’s best vegetarian street food as we watch the sun set. You’ll have classics such as dahi puri, pani puri and pav bhaji. Then you’ll take a short taxi ride to the lively Mohommad Ali Road area. In this predominantly Muslim neighborhood we’ll introduce you to the local culture and, of course, the delicious food. In the bustling ali khao gaullis (eating lanes) you will find mainly non-vegetarian options such as chota kebabs and chicken tikka.
The tour starts at 5:30 pm at Churchgate station and ends at 9:30 at Mohammad Ali road.
Hope you’re hungry!
Churchgate Station Near Ticket Counter or Regal Cinema Opp, Churchgate Station...
Hotel Pickup and Drop Service available via Private Aircon Car (if required) will be charges extra...