According to my mind, I feel that the best way to experience the best BOLLYWOOD city in the world is hanging out with someone who knows the place well, and can explore it in such a way that it becomes a great and unforgettable memory which will last a lifetime. In this Tour we will guide you and exceed all criteria and expectations, and will go above and beyond to provide you with an experience that cannot be achieved by sitting one bus with dozens of other people.
What is included in the tour
• Experienced English Speaking Guide
• Private Aircon Car & Driver
• Toll & Parking
• Hotel Pickup & Drop Service
• Entry Tickets at Mani Bhavan
• Local Train Ride Tickets
• Light Refreshments (Snacks)
• Mineral Water Bottle
What is NOT included in the tour
• Any food (Lunch or Dinner) or personal expenses.
• Anything which is not mentioned in the Inclusion part.
• Entry Tickets not mention in Inclusion(Museum).
• Tips & Gratuities (Optional)
Mumbai is a vibrant, bustling city situated along the western coast of India, on the edge of the Arabian Sea. Formerly known as Bombay, the city is made up of seven connected islands and boasts a population that exceeds 21 million; it is among the world’s fastest-growing cities. As the business and financial capital of India, all the major financial institutions, banks and stock exchanges are based here. Mumbai is also home to the glamour and intrigue of Bollywood, India’s renowned movie industry.
To truly experience Mumbai, all one has to do is wander through the myriad neighborhoods and markets alive with the sights and sounds of this unique city. This multicultural metropolis is characterized by an eclectic mix of traditional huts and skyscrapers, age-old customs and modern traditions – capturing the spirit of change and diversity that is India today...
On this tour we will visit:
• Gateway of India - Built to welcome King George V and Queen Mary into India
• Taj Mahal Palace Hotel
• Mumbai University - British heritage building built in 1857
• Rajabai Clock Towers - Big Ben of India
• Watson's Hotel Ruins - Tata was refused an entry in this hotel and so he built Taj Mahal Hotel
• OvalCricket Ground - Place where we play the most beloved sport of India
• Bombay High Court - Beautiful British Heritage Building
• VictoriaTerminus Train Station (CST) - UNESCO World Heritage Site
• Municipality Building - Another marvelous Colonial building
• Drive past Marine drive and Chowpatty beach
• Kamala Nehru Park - Skyline view of the city & Old woman's shoe
• Hanging Gardens - Gardens built on top of water tanks near the Tower of Silence (Parsi burial place)
• Dhobi Ghat - Open Air Laundry where clothes are washed in full view of the public
Also includes driving past many British Heritage Buildings.
Hotel near Mumbai Airport and central part of Mumbai will have a pick-up time of 8 am, our tour manager/
Guide will be in lobby at 8am, for hotels in South Mumbai the pick-up time is 8:45 am